Hillary Clinton hits speaking circuit with $200,000 per appearance fee
Washington: Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton`s paid speaking circuit has begun.
The former first lady has become one of the most in-demand speakers in the world, and will reportedly charge USD 200,000 per lecture, even before she takes the stage at the National Multi-Housing Council in Dallas.
The former senator has worn a number of hats, but paid speaker is a first, Politico reports.
But unlike her husband, who started giving paid speeches soon after he left office 13 years ago, Hillary is potentially facing another election in less than four years, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!