Hillary Clinton hits speaking circuit with $200,000 per appearance fee
Washington: Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton`s paid speaking circuit has begun.
The former first lady has become one of the most in-demand speakers in the world, and will reportedly charge USD 200,000 per lecture, even before she takes the stage at the National Multi-Housing Council in Dallas.
The former senator has worn a number of hats, but paid speaker is a first, Politico reports.
But unlike her husband, who started giving paid speeches soon after he left office 13 years ago, Hillary is potentially facing another election in less than four years, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!