Hillary Clinton hits speaking circuit with $200,000 per appearance fee
Washington: Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton`s paid speaking circuit has begun.
The former first lady has become one of the most in-demand speakers in the world, and will reportedly charge USD 200,000 per lecture, even before she takes the stage at the National Multi-Housing Council in Dallas.
The former senator has worn a number of hats, but paid speaker is a first, Politico reports.
But unlike her husband, who started giving paid speeches soon after he left office 13 years ago, Hillary is potentially facing another election in less than four years, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14