Hillary Clinton hits speaking circuit with $200,000 per appearance fee
Washington: Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton`s paid speaking circuit has begun.
The former first lady has become one of the most in-demand speakers in the world, and will reportedly charge USD 200,000 per lecture, even before she takes the stage at the National Multi-Housing Council in Dallas.
The former senator has worn a number of hats, but paid speaker is a first, Politico reports.
But unlike her husband, who started giving paid speeches soon after he left office 13 years ago, Hillary is potentially facing another election in less than four years, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!