Hillary Clinton hits speaking circuit with $200,000 per appearance fee
Washington: Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton`s paid speaking circuit has begun.
The former first lady has become one of the most in-demand speakers in the world, and will reportedly charge USD 200,000 per lecture, even before she takes the stage at the National Multi-Housing Council in Dallas.
The former senator has worn a number of hats, but paid speaker is a first, Politico reports.
But unlike her husband, who started giving paid speeches soon after he left office 13 years ago, Hillary is potentially facing another election in less than four years, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Finance Ministry allots Rs 2,000 cr extra budgetary grant for Chardham
- China builds massive seaplane: State media
- 'Aam Aadmi Party has anti-women character'
- WATCH: 4 wickets in 6 balls - When Ajit Agarkar bowled devastating last over against Australia
- Watch: Special 'Justice League' Comic-Con 2016 footage will give you goosebumps!