Hillary Clinton to Finland, Estonia for security talks
Washington: uS Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will travel to Finland and Estonia April 21-23 to discuss the Afghanistan war, Iran`s nuclear drive and European security issues, officials have said.
In Finland, Clinton will meet with senior Finnish officials and give a speech "outlining the global human security agenda for the 21st century" to mark the 35th anniversary of the signing of the Helsinki Final Act that helped reduce Cold War tensions, the State Department said yesterday.
During her stay in Estonia, Clinton will attend an informal gathering of NATO foreign ministers to discuss European security and the war in Afghanistan, among other
issues before the transatlantic military alliance.
She will also hold talks with senior Estonian officials and have a "media event" with Estonian citizens, the State Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy