Hillary Clinton to Finland, Estonia for security talks
Washington: uS Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will travel to Finland and Estonia April 21-23 to discuss the Afghanistan war, Iran`s nuclear drive and European security issues, officials have said.
In Finland, Clinton will meet with senior Finnish officials and give a speech "outlining the global human security agenda for the 21st century" to mark the 35th anniversary of the signing of the Helsinki Final Act that helped reduce Cold War tensions, the State Department said yesterday.
During her stay in Estonia, Clinton will attend an informal gathering of NATO foreign ministers to discuss European security and the war in Afghanistan, among other
issues before the transatlantic military alliance.
She will also hold talks with senior Estonian officials and have a "media event" with Estonian citizens, the State Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred