Hillary Clinton to Finland, Estonia for security talks
Washington: uS Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will travel to Finland and Estonia April 21-23 to discuss the Afghanistan war, Iran`s nuclear drive and European security issues, officials have said.
In Finland, Clinton will meet with senior Finnish officials and give a speech "outlining the global human security agenda for the 21st century" to mark the 35th anniversary of the signing of the Helsinki Final Act that helped reduce Cold War tensions, the State Department said yesterday.
During her stay in Estonia, Clinton will attend an informal gathering of NATO foreign ministers to discuss European security and the war in Afghanistan, among other
issues before the transatlantic military alliance.
She will also hold talks with senior Estonian officials and have a "media event" with Estonian citizens, the State Department said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'