Hillary Clinton to `seriously think` about running for presidential bid in 2016
Washington: Former US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has reportedly said that she will begin to `seriously think` about running for the presidential bid next year.
Clinton said that she wants to think about it because it is something on a lot of people`s mind and she wants to think about it more broadly.
According to Politico, Clinton gave the statement at a lunch with business and political leaders.
Clinton`s supporter and former state Democratic Party chairman Jay Jacobs , who attended the luncheon said that her message was clear that she is roughly a year out from a decision.
Jacobs said that what Clinton emphasized was that how someone or anyone who`s elected would govern in the future and the discussion of `who is going to be next` is damaging to the country.
She said that people have been elected to do a job and so they must govern now.
Jacobs added that there is a year more to go for the 2016 elections and that`s the time Clinton is going to begin about the presidential bid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof