Hillary Clinton`s Mercedes gets parking ticket in London
London: Hillary Clinton`s silver Mercedes received a ticket by the parking warden for parking without paying for 45 minutes.
The car took the former US secretary of state to an event at Chatham House, where she had to collect a prize for her contribution to international diplomacy, Metro.co.uk reported.
The row between Hillary`s guards and the warden was caught on camera by a photographer, who said that five of her guards were waiting inside a Mercedes van next to her car at the time as it was raining.
The photographer said that when the warden put a ticket on the car, which was parked for 45 minutes without paying, her security staff started to protest.
The fine for the ticket is going to be GBP 40 if it`s paid within 14 days.
However, the council has pointed out that it costs GBP 3.30 an hour to park in St James`s Square.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical