Hillary condemns anti-Israeli attacks
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary
Clinton on Monday strongly condemned the bombing on Israeli
diplomatic vehicles in India and attempted attack on the
Israeli diplomatic personnel in Georgia.
"I condemn in the strongest possible terms the bombing of
an Israeli diplomatic vehicle in India and the attempted
attack on Israeli Embassy personnel in Georgia. The scourge of
terrorism is an affront to the entire international
community," Clinton said in a statement.
"The United States places a high priority on the safety
and security of diplomatic personnel around the world and we
stand ready to assist with any investigation of these cowardly
actions," she said.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the injured personnel
in New Delhi and their loved ones," she said.
Clinton`s statement came hours after an Israeli embassy
car went up in flames following an explosion in New Delhi and
a second bomb was safely defused in Georgia`s capital Tbilisi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No need to hold talks with separatists: BJP
- Panama papers: SC seeks Centre, RBI's response in four weeks
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Neeraj Chopra sets new U20 Javelin WORLD RECORD in Poland – WATCH VIDEO
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy