Hillary seen doodling on her UN speech notes
London: As world leaders gathered at the UN to discuss pressing global issues, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was seen scribbling geometric doodles on her remarks page.
Hillary delivered a speech on the Middle East, but her piece of white paper was festooned with a star, a cluster of circles, and a collection of swirls down at the bottom, the News Agency reported.
She was also pictured with a strange face during an address on the AIDS crisis.
Hillary is not the only high-ranking politician to be seen doodling.
In 1981, then US president Ronald Reagan was seen furiously scribing on his notes.
Later, it was found that he had drawn many heads, an eye and a torso.
Then British prime minister Margaret Thatcher bagged the sheet of doodles sketched by the US president and it is among many papers that were released earlier this year.
The British daily said Thatcher sat next to Reagan at the Ottawa Summit, and noticed him doodling. She is thought to have picked up the US leader`s sheet of drawings during a break in proceedings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women