Hillary seen doodling on her UN speech notes
London: As world leaders gathered at the UN to discuss pressing global issues, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was seen scribbling geometric doodles on her remarks page.
Hillary delivered a speech on the Middle East, but her piece of white paper was festooned with a star, a cluster of circles, and a collection of swirls down at the bottom, the News Agency reported.
She was also pictured with a strange face during an address on the AIDS crisis.
Hillary is not the only high-ranking politician to be seen doodling.
In 1981, then US president Ronald Reagan was seen furiously scribing on his notes.
Later, it was found that he had drawn many heads, an eye and a torso.
Then British prime minister Margaret Thatcher bagged the sheet of doodles sketched by the US president and it is among many papers that were released earlier this year.
The British daily said Thatcher sat next to Reagan at the Ottawa Summit, and noticed him doodling. She is thought to have picked up the US leader`s sheet of drawings during a break in proceedings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister