Hillary spotted `ogling at` Christina Aguilera`s assets!
New York: Hillary Clinton was caught staring at Christina Aguilera’s breasts at the 2012 George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony, where the singer was being honoured for her help in fighting global hunger on Wednesday.
According to reports, ‘The Voice’ judge and the former First Lady got on so well that they were dubbed “bosom buddies.”
The 31-year-old pop star was one of the honorees at the event, for her work as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Program on Wednesday, the New York Post reported.
The ‘Genie in a Bottle’ hitmaker and business tycoon David Novak were honored for their help in fighting global hunger.
The pair are said to have raised 115 million dollars for the UN programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India