Hillary spotted `ogling at` Christina Aguilera`s assets!
New York: Hillary Clinton was caught staring at Christina Aguilera’s breasts at the 2012 George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony, where the singer was being honoured for her help in fighting global hunger on Wednesday.
According to reports, ‘The Voice’ judge and the former First Lady got on so well that they were dubbed “bosom buddies.”
The 31-year-old pop star was one of the honorees at the event, for her work as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Program on Wednesday, the New York Post reported.
The ‘Genie in a Bottle’ hitmaker and business tycoon David Novak were honored for their help in fighting global hunger.
The pair are said to have raised 115 million dollars for the UN programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH