Hillary spotted `ogling at` Christina Aguilera`s assets!
New York: Hillary Clinton was caught staring at Christina Aguilera’s breasts at the 2012 George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony, where the singer was being honoured for her help in fighting global hunger on Wednesday.
According to reports, ‘The Voice’ judge and the former First Lady got on so well that they were dubbed “bosom buddies.”
The 31-year-old pop star was one of the honorees at the event, for her work as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Program on Wednesday, the New York Post reported.
The ‘Genie in a Bottle’ hitmaker and business tycoon David Novak were honored for their help in fighting global hunger.
The pair are said to have raised 115 million dollars for the UN programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing