Hillary spotted `ogling at` Christina Aguilera`s assets!
New York: Hillary Clinton was caught staring at Christina Aguilera’s breasts at the 2012 George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony, where the singer was being honoured for her help in fighting global hunger on Wednesday.
According to reports, ‘The Voice’ judge and the former First Lady got on so well that they were dubbed “bosom buddies.”
The 31-year-old pop star was one of the honorees at the event, for her work as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Program on Wednesday, the New York Post reported.
The ‘Genie in a Bottle’ hitmaker and business tycoon David Novak were honored for their help in fighting global hunger.
The pair are said to have raised 115 million dollars for the UN programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi