Hillary spotted `ogling at` Christina Aguilera`s assets!
New York: Hillary Clinton was caught staring at Christina Aguilera’s breasts at the 2012 George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony, where the singer was being honoured for her help in fighting global hunger on Wednesday.
According to reports, ‘The Voice’ judge and the former First Lady got on so well that they were dubbed “bosom buddies.”
The 31-year-old pop star was one of the honorees at the event, for her work as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Program on Wednesday, the New York Post reported.
The ‘Genie in a Bottle’ hitmaker and business tycoon David Novak were honored for their help in fighting global hunger.
The pair are said to have raised 115 million dollars for the UN programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy