Hillary took `nap` during Obama speech in Myanmar
London: As Barack Obama made history by becoming the first American president to ever visit Myanmar, the Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton, briefly fell asleep during his speech, shows a new video.
Despite sitting next to former political prisoner Aung San Suu Kyi, Clinton, 65, could not be roused by Obama`s stirring rhetoric in support of the fledgling moves towards democracy in Myanmar.
According to the Daily Mail, throughout the speech, CNN cameras panned over the exhausted Hillary Clinton as she sat in the crowd of 1,500 attendees at the University of Yangon.
Hillary Clinton appeared to lose enthusiasm for the speech as it went along and by the end was struggling to keep her eyes open.
Clearly suffering from jet-lag, Hillary Clinton is one of the most travelled Secretaries of State in United States history and is expected to step down in the New Year from her position as America`s top diplomat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman