Hillary took `nap` during Obama speech in Myanmar
London: As Barack Obama made history by becoming the first American president to ever visit Myanmar, the Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton, briefly fell asleep during his speech, shows a new video.
Despite sitting next to former political prisoner Aung San Suu Kyi, Clinton, 65, could not be roused by Obama`s stirring rhetoric in support of the fledgling moves towards democracy in Myanmar.
According to the Daily Mail, throughout the speech, CNN cameras panned over the exhausted Hillary Clinton as she sat in the crowd of 1,500 attendees at the University of Yangon.
Hillary Clinton appeared to lose enthusiasm for the speech as it went along and by the end was struggling to keep her eyes open.
Clearly suffering from jet-lag, Hillary Clinton is one of the most travelled Secretaries of State in United States history and is expected to step down in the New Year from her position as America`s top diplomat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO