Hillary took `nap` during Obama speech in Myanmar
London: As Barack Obama made history by becoming the first American president to ever visit Myanmar, the Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton, briefly fell asleep during his speech, shows a new video.
Despite sitting next to former political prisoner Aung San Suu Kyi, Clinton, 65, could not be roused by Obama`s stirring rhetoric in support of the fledgling moves towards democracy in Myanmar.
According to the Daily Mail, throughout the speech, CNN cameras panned over the exhausted Hillary Clinton as she sat in the crowd of 1,500 attendees at the University of Yangon.
Hillary Clinton appeared to lose enthusiasm for the speech as it went along and by the end was struggling to keep her eyes open.
Clearly suffering from jet-lag, Hillary Clinton is one of the most travelled Secretaries of State in United States history and is expected to step down in the New Year from her position as America`s top diplomat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof