Hillary vows to stay into second Obama term
Washington: Hillary Clinton has said she
planned to stay on as Secretary of State into US President Barack Obama`s second term, presuming he wins re-election, to help with the transition.
"I will stay until the beginning of the next term because
I know it takes a while for people to get appointed and
confirmed," Clinton told the ABC news in an interview.
"Obviously, there needs to be a seamless transition with
whomever President Obama decides to appoint after he is
re-elected, which I am confident he will be," Clinton said
when asked if she would like to continue as the Secretary of
State if Obama is re-elected in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg seals deal as Lewis Hamilton crashes out in Friday Practice