Hillary vows to stay into second Obama term
Washington: Hillary Clinton has said she
planned to stay on as Secretary of State into US President Barack Obama`s second term, presuming he wins re-election, to help with the transition.
"I will stay until the beginning of the next term because
I know it takes a while for people to get appointed and
confirmed," Clinton told the ABC news in an interview.
"Obviously, there needs to be a seamless transition with
whomever President Obama decides to appoint after he is
re-elected, which I am confident he will be," Clinton said
when asked if she would like to continue as the Secretary of
State if Obama is re-elected in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song