Hillary warns Iran against any bid to disrupt N-talks
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Thursday warned Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that he will fail if he tries to disrupt the UN nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) review conference.
"If President Ahmadinejad wants to come and announce that Iran will abide by their non-proliferation requirements under the NPT, that would be very good news indeed and we would welcome that," Hillary told reporters.
"But if he believes that by coming, he can somehow divert attention from this very important global effort ... then I don`t believe he will have a particularly receptive audience," she said before the conference opens on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman