Hillary warns Iran against any bid to disrupt N-talks
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Thursday warned Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that he will fail if he tries to disrupt the UN nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) review conference.
"If President Ahmadinejad wants to come and announce that Iran will abide by their non-proliferation requirements under the NPT, that would be very good news indeed and we would welcome that," Hillary told reporters.
"But if he believes that by coming, he can somehow divert attention from this very important global effort ... then I don`t believe he will have a particularly receptive audience," she said before the conference opens on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`