History will judge my actions: George Bush
Washington: Former US President George W Bush has said that he does not feel the need to justify himself as history will judge his actions.
According to a report in Politico, Bush has said that his new presidential library that is set to open this week will `lay out facts`, politico reports.
The library makes up for a platform where visitors can listen to virtual advisors and then make decisions that Bush had to make and has a constant reference to critics who debated him to his 2010 memoir, `Decision Points.`
With little interest for debating his side of the story, Bush believes that this library would make people face similar situations as him and decide for themselves whether or not rating him with a 34 percent approval after his eight-year tenure was justified.
The former president feels that it is necessary for people to get a sense of the reasons behind his decisions and actions and said that he would understand if the people still disagree with his actions knowing the situations he has undergone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!