Hong Kong Int`l Airport best in world for 7th year
Sydney: Hong Kong International Airport has been ranked the best by millions of worldwide passengers for the seventh year in a row.
Airport customers chose it over 190 others in a recent annual survey conducted by Skytrax, a privately owned research company in London, reports News.com.au.
The company ranked the airports after collecting 8.2 million questionnaires completed by passengers over a 10-month time period from 2007 to 2008. They judged each airport on factors like shopping, dining, staff courtesy, baggage delivery, and wait times at security.
Airports in Asia did well overall. Airports in Kansai, Japan and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia also featured in the top 10-list.
Airports in Europe - Munich, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark; Zurich, Switzerland; and Helsinki, Finland featured in the remaining top spots. Cape Town, South Africa made it to the tenth slot.
However, none of US airports made it to the top 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends