Hong Kong Int`l Airport best in world for 7th year
Sydney: Hong Kong International Airport has been ranked the best by millions of worldwide passengers for the seventh year in a row.
Airport customers chose it over 190 others in a recent annual survey conducted by Skytrax, a privately owned research company in London, reports News.com.au.
The company ranked the airports after collecting 8.2 million questionnaires completed by passengers over a 10-month time period from 2007 to 2008. They judged each airport on factors like shopping, dining, staff courtesy, baggage delivery, and wait times at security.
Airports in Asia did well overall. Airports in Kansai, Japan and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia also featured in the top 10-list.
Airports in Europe - Munich, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark; Zurich, Switzerland; and Helsinki, Finland featured in the remaining top spots. Cape Town, South Africa made it to the tenth slot.
However, none of US airports made it to the top 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- BSF training Narayani Sena, private army of erstwhile Maharaja of Coochbehar, says TMC
- Dhaka attack suspect sent to 16-day judicial remand
- Exercise maximum possible restraint while dealing with mob: Army Chief to security forces
- Anti-pollution campaign bags global environment award
- Duleep Trophy: Floodlight malfunction grabs more attention than Pink ball