Hong Kong Int`l Airport best in world for 7th year
Sydney: Hong Kong International Airport has been ranked the best by millions of worldwide passengers for the seventh year in a row.
Airport customers chose it over 190 others in a recent annual survey conducted by Skytrax, a privately owned research company in London, reports News.com.au.
The company ranked the airports after collecting 8.2 million questionnaires completed by passengers over a 10-month time period from 2007 to 2008. They judged each airport on factors like shopping, dining, staff courtesy, baggage delivery, and wait times at security.
Airports in Asia did well overall. Airports in Kansai, Japan and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia also featured in the top 10-list.
Airports in Europe - Munich, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark; Zurich, Switzerland; and Helsinki, Finland featured in the remaining top spots. Cape Town, South Africa made it to the tenth slot.
However, none of US airports made it to the top 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued