Hong Kong Int`l Airport best in world for 7th year
Sydney: Hong Kong International Airport has been ranked the best by millions of worldwide passengers for the seventh year in a row.
Airport customers chose it over 190 others in a recent annual survey conducted by Skytrax, a privately owned research company in London, reports News.com.au.
The company ranked the airports after collecting 8.2 million questionnaires completed by passengers over a 10-month time period from 2007 to 2008. They judged each airport on factors like shopping, dining, staff courtesy, baggage delivery, and wait times at security.
Airports in Asia did well overall. Airports in Kansai, Japan and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia also featured in the top 10-list.
Airports in Europe - Munich, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark; Zurich, Switzerland; and Helsinki, Finland featured in the remaining top spots. Cape Town, South Africa made it to the tenth slot.
However, none of US airports made it to the top 10.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'