Hong Kong Int`l Airport best in world for 7th year
Sydney: Hong Kong International Airport has been ranked the best by millions of worldwide passengers for the seventh year in a row.
Airport customers chose it over 190 others in a recent annual survey conducted by Skytrax, a privately owned research company in London, reports News.com.au.
The company ranked the airports after collecting 8.2 million questionnaires completed by passengers over a 10-month time period from 2007 to 2008. They judged each airport on factors like shopping, dining, staff courtesy, baggage delivery, and wait times at security.
Airports in Asia did well overall. Airports in Kansai, Japan and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia also featured in the top 10-list.
Airports in Europe - Munich, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark; Zurich, Switzerland; and Helsinki, Finland featured in the remaining top spots. Cape Town, South Africa made it to the tenth slot.
However, none of US airports made it to the top 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery