How to block `social media Royal baby delivery` news
Washington: Okay now that the news is out about the royal baby being born, for those who do not wish to get the `per second` update about the new 8-pound, 6-ounce royal baby on Facebook and Twitter, they can implement some steps to ensure `royal-free` existence on the social media.
According to ABC News, users can install the Unbaby.Me Plug-In for Google Chrome browsers. Once installed, a user can set in the keywords like `royal baby`, ` royal baby boy`, `it`s a boy` and then, of course, the official name, once it is released, and the software automatically replaces the photos and posts about the baby with a photo of a cat, which one can set to any photo of choice.
For those who use Tweetdeck Twitter application on computer systems, one can select the arrow on the top right of the column and then select the drop-down menu with the word `content` on the timeline and in the `content excluding` field type in the `royal` terms and filter out the posts related.
If nothing works out and the news about the heir to the throne keeps pouring in, it is better to just shut the eyes and choose to ignore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery