How White House chefs fooled Clinton into eating healthy!
Washington: Marti Mongiello, the former White House chef has reportedly revealed that he hood-winked former President Bill Clinton, who is a junk-food lover, into eating healthy.
Mongiello posted on the Facebook page of Dean Ornish, the famed diet guru who worked with White House chefs during the Clinton administration, the trick involved in making the president`s meals, and admitted that he never fully told the truth behind the meals served to him, the Washington Post reported.
According to the former executive chef at Camp David, his low-fat alternatives were so convincing that even Hillary Clinton, who has always been concerned about her husband`s health, once got fooled and questioned him about his high-fat looking healthy dishes.
Having uncovered the secret, the former First-Lady was so enamoured by his healthy recipes that he was called on to cook plenty of lighter fare for the family, including a cheesecake that sneaks in tofu and lighter-fat ingredients, which became the Clintons` favorite dish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city