How White House chefs fooled Clinton into eating healthy!
Washington: Marti Mongiello, the former White House chef has reportedly revealed that he hood-winked former President Bill Clinton, who is a junk-food lover, into eating healthy.
Mongiello posted on the Facebook page of Dean Ornish, the famed diet guru who worked with White House chefs during the Clinton administration, the trick involved in making the president`s meals, and admitted that he never fully told the truth behind the meals served to him, the Washington Post reported.
According to the former executive chef at Camp David, his low-fat alternatives were so convincing that even Hillary Clinton, who has always been concerned about her husband`s health, once got fooled and questioned him about his high-fat looking healthy dishes.
Having uncovered the secret, the former First-Lady was so enamoured by his healthy recipes that he was called on to cook plenty of lighter fare for the family, including a cheesecake that sneaks in tofu and lighter-fat ingredients, which became the Clintons` favorite dish.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill