Hubby cuts off wife`s lips, eats them
London: An Iranian living in Sweden, suspecting his wife of having an extra-marital affair, chopped off her lips with a knife and ate them. He has been arrested and faces trial.
The 52-year-old man had worked as an associate professor and done post-doctoral research in 2010 at a prestigious Swedish medical institute in Stockholm, Daily Mail reported.
Subsequently, he was employed by a university in Tehran but he continued to live partly in Stockholm, where he collaborated with his old research group at the university.
According to Sweden`s Aftonbladet newspaper, the man flew into a jealous rage over suspicions that his much younger wife was having an affair. During a closed court hearing, he admitted to having cut off her lips in a fit of rage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured