Hubby cuts off wife`s lips, eats them
London: An Iranian living in Sweden, suspecting his wife of having an extra-marital affair, chopped off her lips with a knife and ate them. He has been arrested and faces trial.
The 52-year-old man had worked as an associate professor and done post-doctoral research in 2010 at a prestigious Swedish medical institute in Stockholm, Daily Mail reported.
Subsequently, he was employed by a university in Tehran but he continued to live partly in Stockholm, where he collaborated with his old research group at the university.
According to Sweden`s Aftonbladet newspaper, the man flew into a jealous rage over suspicions that his much younger wife was having an affair. During a closed court hearing, he admitted to having cut off her lips in a fit of rage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra