Hubby cuts off wife`s lips, eats them
London: An Iranian living in Sweden, suspecting his wife of having an extra-marital affair, chopped off her lips with a knife and ate them. He has been arrested and faces trial.
The 52-year-old man had worked as an associate professor and done post-doctoral research in 2010 at a prestigious Swedish medical institute in Stockholm, Daily Mail reported.
Subsequently, he was employed by a university in Tehran but he continued to live partly in Stockholm, where he collaborated with his old research group at the university.
According to Sweden`s Aftonbladet newspaper, the man flew into a jealous rage over suspicions that his much younger wife was having an affair. During a closed court hearing, he admitted to having cut off her lips in a fit of rage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?