Hugo Chavez `very delicate`; respiratory problem worsens
Caracas: The health condition of Venzuelan President Hugo Chavez worsened and is in a ‘very delicate’ condition. Chavez’s health deteriorated after his respiratory problems worsened, as per news agency report on Tuesday.
The Venezuelan President has developed a “severe infection”, a statement by the Communications minister Ernesto Villegas said on late Monday.
The 58-year-old Chavez first revealed an unspecified cancer in the pelvic region in June 2011, and reported undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy after earlier operations. He underwent cancer surgery in Cuba on Dec 11 and flew back to Caracas on Feb 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL