Hugo Chavez `very delicate`; respiratory problem worsens
Caracas: The health condition of Venzuelan President Hugo Chavez worsened and is in a ‘very delicate’ condition. Chavez’s health deteriorated after his respiratory problems worsened, as per news agency report on Tuesday.
The Venezuelan President has developed a “severe infection”, a statement by the Communications minister Ernesto Villegas said on late Monday.
The 58-year-old Chavez first revealed an unspecified cancer in the pelvic region in June 2011, and reported undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy after earlier operations. He underwent cancer surgery in Cuba on Dec 11 and flew back to Caracas on Feb 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?