Human remains at Titanic shipwreck site: Officials
New York: In a sensational revelation, remains of the victims of Titanic tragedy, an “unsinkable” ship that drowned after it hit an iceberg on the night of April 14, 1912, have been seen clearly in few photographs.
The images provided by the Institute for Exploration, Center for Archaeological Oceanography/University of Rhode Island/NOAA Office of Ocean Exploration, show a pair of shoes, lying in close proximity. Obviously though the visible remains of the victim have disappeared, the photograph is a suggestive evidence of where one of the victims of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
Another picture features the ocean floor near the Titanic`s stern captured from a NOAA expedition in 2004. The photo shows a coat and boots in mud, suggestive evidence of where a victim of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!