Human remains at Titanic shipwreck site: Officials
New York: In a sensational revelation, remains of the victims of Titanic tragedy, an “unsinkable” ship that drowned after it hit an iceberg on the night of April 14, 1912, have been seen clearly in few photographs.
The images provided by the Institute for Exploration, Center for Archaeological Oceanography/University of Rhode Island/NOAA Office of Ocean Exploration, show a pair of shoes, lying in close proximity. Obviously though the visible remains of the victim have disappeared, the photograph is a suggestive evidence of where one of the victims of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
Another picture features the ocean floor near the Titanic`s stern captured from a NOAA expedition in 2004. The photo shows a coat and boots in mud, suggestive evidence of where a victim of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers