Human remains at Titanic shipwreck site: Officials
New York: In a sensational revelation, remains of the victims of Titanic tragedy, an “unsinkable” ship that drowned after it hit an iceberg on the night of April 14, 1912, have been seen clearly in few photographs.
The images provided by the Institute for Exploration, Center for Archaeological Oceanography/University of Rhode Island/NOAA Office of Ocean Exploration, show a pair of shoes, lying in close proximity. Obviously though the visible remains of the victim have disappeared, the photograph is a suggestive evidence of where one of the victims of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
Another picture features the ocean floor near the Titanic`s stern captured from a NOAA expedition in 2004. The photo shows a coat and boots in mud, suggestive evidence of where a victim of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!