Human remains at Titanic shipwreck site: Officials
New York: In a sensational revelation, remains of the victims of Titanic tragedy, an “unsinkable” ship that drowned after it hit an iceberg on the night of April 14, 1912, have been seen clearly in few photographs.
The images provided by the Institute for Exploration, Center for Archaeological Oceanography/University of Rhode Island/NOAA Office of Ocean Exploration, show a pair of shoes, lying in close proximity. Obviously though the visible remains of the victim have disappeared, the photograph is a suggestive evidence of where one of the victims of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
Another picture features the ocean floor near the Titanic`s stern captured from a NOAA expedition in 2004. The photo shows a coat and boots in mud, suggestive evidence of where a victim of the Titanic disaster came to rest.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed