I believe he is at peace: Mandela’s daughter
Washington: As the world is praying for ailing former South African President, Nelson Mandela, this is a `deeply personal and precious time for a daughter with her beloved father`.
In an interview with CNN, Makaziwe Mandela said her father was at peace with himself and the family hoped for a peaceful transition into the spiritual realm.
Makaziwe said that` she wanted people to leave them alone in these last moments with her father instead of lecturing on how they should behave, and what they should do.
She requested the world to back off and give them the space to be with their father, as these could be the last moments with him.
She also said how much medical treatment her father should receive.
Makaziwe said that it is only the god who knows the end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!