I have stabbed my baby: British woman tells cops
London: A 23-year-old British woman stabbed her 11-month-old daughter to death, and called the police to say: "I`ve got a baby and stabbed her."
Jade Ruck, a resident of South Wales, carried out the knife attack on Harley before calling the police at 5 a.m., the Swansea Crown Court heard.
"I`ve got a situation here - I don`t know what`s happening. I`ve got a baby and stabbed her. I couldn`t handle my life any more," she was quoted as saying by The Sun.
"She took ages to go," Ruck added.
After police arrived at her flat, she said: "I`m free now."
The court heard she was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia but was diagnosed after Harley`s death. She struggled with her life after splitting from the baby`s father.
She has denied murder but admitted manslaughter charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'