I have stabbed my baby: British woman tells cops
London: A 23-year-old British woman stabbed her 11-month-old daughter to death, and called the police to say: "I`ve got a baby and stabbed her."
Jade Ruck, a resident of South Wales, carried out the knife attack on Harley before calling the police at 5 a.m., the Swansea Crown Court heard.
"I`ve got a situation here - I don`t know what`s happening. I`ve got a baby and stabbed her. I couldn`t handle my life any more," she was quoted as saying by The Sun.
"She took ages to go," Ruck added.
After police arrived at her flat, she said: "I`m free now."
The court heard she was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia but was diagnosed after Harley`s death. She struggled with her life after splitting from the baby`s father.
She has denied murder but admitted manslaughter charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon