I may lose White House race: Barack Obama
Washington: US President Barack Obama has said that he accepts there is a reasonable chance that he could lose the White House race.
During an interview, Obama said he feels the race is way too close to know for sure if he is re-elected, but said he is counting on the American people to send a message to Washington.
“I mean this is going to be a close race. And, I’m running in an environment where the economy isn’t where it needs to be,” he told CBS News
Obama said he ‘takes nothing for granted’, adding ‘I’m going to be working my tail off, trying to present a clear choice to the American people.’
“And, the one thing I hope I’m able to communicate in this campaign, is what my values are, what my plan is, but also that I’m not tired,” the report quoted him, as saying.
“That I am as eager every morning and as determined as I’ve ever been to work as hard as I can on behalf of the American people,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday