`I think Hillary is confused about her gender’
Washington: Celebrity style expert Tim Gunn blatantly criticised Hillary Clinton’s dressing style, labelling her as being “confused about her gender”.
Gunn, 58, made the comments while appearing on the ‘George Lopez’ talk show.
“She’s the Secretary of State, she’s the former senator of New York, she’s the former First Lady, why must she dress that way?” Fox News quoted him as asking.
“I think she’s confused about her gender with all these big, baggy menswear tailored pantsuits. They’re unflattering,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...