`I think Hillary is confused about her gender’
Washington: Celebrity style expert Tim Gunn blatantly criticised Hillary Clinton’s dressing style, labelling her as being “confused about her gender”.
Gunn, 58, made the comments while appearing on the ‘George Lopez’ talk show.
“She’s the Secretary of State, she’s the former senator of New York, she’s the former First Lady, why must she dress that way?” Fox News quoted him as asking.
“I think she’s confused about her gender with all these big, baggy menswear tailored pantsuits. They’re unflattering,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL