I want to shoot Hillary Clinton right in the genitals: Radio host
Washington: Radio host Pete Santilli has made shocking comments about former First Lady Hillary Clinton, claiming that she should be shot in the vagina for her involvement in the killings of US troops.
He hosts a show on his website, but said that he is ready to take his show to national syndication but only if the FCC regulated AM/FM radio stations can handle his truth and honesty.
Santilli said that Clinton needs to be convicted, tried and shot in the vagina, asserting that he himself wants to pull the trigger, the Huffington Post reported.
He criticized Clinton over the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consultate in Benghazi, Libya and over what he called the fake hunt down of Obama bin Laden.
Santilli said that he didn`t want Clinton to die right away when he shot her.
He said that he wants her to feel the pain and to look her in the eyes to say, "on behalf of all Americans that you`ve killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS, the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama, Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario, because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all. On behalf of all of those people, I`m supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina."
He also criticized Obama, saying that he deserved the same punishment as Clinton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa