IAEA expert dies in Iran car accident
Tehran: An International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) expert has died in a car accident in central Iran, a media report said.
Two experts of IAEA were injured on Tuesday in a car accident while they were on a mission near Khondab heavy water production facilities in a central province of Iran, Mehr news agency reported.
One of the experts, Ok-Seok Seo from South Korea, died, reported Xinhua.
- The dew drop of Saturn – See pic!
- LeEco to launch Made in India phone in its event today?
- Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, USCIRF report says 'intolerance has risen in India'
- Gold price eyes $1,300 again as weaker dollar, fund inflows support
- Kerala law student raped, murdered at home: Read chilling details of post-mortem report here