IAEA expert dies in Iran car accident
Tehran: An International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) expert has died in a car accident in central Iran, a media report said.
Two experts of IAEA were injured on Tuesday in a car accident while they were on a mission near Khondab heavy water production facilities in a central province of Iran, Mehr news agency reported.
One of the experts, Ok-Seok Seo from South Korea, died, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'