IAEA inspectors to arrive in Iran
Tehran: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors will arrive in Iran Saturday to check the Arak heavy water plant.
The inspectors will visit the Arak plant Sunday after Iran gave a positive response to the IAEA`s request, IRNA news agency reported.
Head of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi and Director General of the IAEA Yukiya Amano signed a joint agreement Nov 11 on bilateral cooperation.
According to the agreement, the IAEA inspectors are allowed to visit the Arak heavy water plant and Gachin mine in Bandar Abbas in the southern part of the country.
This is the third visit of the IAEA inspectors to the Arak plant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS