IAEA inspectors to arrive in Iran
Tehran: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors will arrive in Iran Saturday to check the Arak heavy water plant.
The inspectors will visit the Arak plant Sunday after Iran gave a positive response to the IAEA`s request, IRNA news agency reported.
Head of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi and Director General of the IAEA Yukiya Amano signed a joint agreement Nov 11 on bilateral cooperation.
According to the agreement, the IAEA inspectors are allowed to visit the Arak heavy water plant and Gachin mine in Bandar Abbas in the southern part of the country.
This is the third visit of the IAEA inspectors to the Arak plant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand