IAEA inspectors to arrive in Iran
Tehran: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors will arrive in Iran Saturday to check the Arak heavy water plant.
The inspectors will visit the Arak plant Sunday after Iran gave a positive response to the IAEA`s request, IRNA news agency reported.
Head of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi and Director General of the IAEA Yukiya Amano signed a joint agreement Nov 11 on bilateral cooperation.
According to the agreement, the IAEA inspectors are allowed to visit the Arak heavy water plant and Gachin mine in Bandar Abbas in the southern part of the country.
This is the third visit of the IAEA inspectors to the Arak plant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss