IAEA inspectors to arrive in Iran
Tehran: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors will arrive in Iran Saturday to check the Arak heavy water plant.
The inspectors will visit the Arak plant Sunday after Iran gave a positive response to the IAEA`s request, IRNA news agency reported.
Head of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi and Director General of the IAEA Yukiya Amano signed a joint agreement Nov 11 on bilateral cooperation.
According to the agreement, the IAEA inspectors are allowed to visit the Arak heavy water plant and Gachin mine in Bandar Abbas in the southern part of the country.
This is the third visit of the IAEA inspectors to the Arak plant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'