IAEA talks set for May 13-14 in Vienna: Iran
Tehran: Iran`s state TV says a new round of talks between Tehran and the UN`s nuclear agency will be held in Vienna on May 13-14.
The Saturday report quoted Ali Asghar Soltanieh, who is Iran`s chief delegate to the International Atomic Energy Agency, as saying that talks will focus on resolving "questions" about Tehran`s alleged attempt to develop nuclear weapons.
IAEA inspectors have demanded access to a military complex where the agency suspects secret atomic work has been carried out. Iran says inspectors will be allowed to visit the Parchin military site as a goodwill gesture, but it would require agreement between the two sides on guidelines for the inspection.
Tehran denies pursuing weapons technology, saying its program is for peaceful purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack