IAEA talks set for May 13-14 in Vienna: Iran
Tehran: Iran`s state TV says a new round of talks between Tehran and the UN`s nuclear agency will be held in Vienna on May 13-14.
The Saturday report quoted Ali Asghar Soltanieh, who is Iran`s chief delegate to the International Atomic Energy Agency, as saying that talks will focus on resolving "questions" about Tehran`s alleged attempt to develop nuclear weapons.
IAEA inspectors have demanded access to a military complex where the agency suspects secret atomic work has been carried out. Iran says inspectors will be allowed to visit the Parchin military site as a goodwill gesture, but it would require agreement between the two sides on guidelines for the inspection.
Tehran denies pursuing weapons technology, saying its program is for peaceful purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price