IAEA talks set for May 13-14 in Vienna: Iran
Tehran: Iran`s state TV says a new round of talks between Tehran and the UN`s nuclear agency will be held in Vienna on May 13-14.
The Saturday report quoted Ali Asghar Soltanieh, who is Iran`s chief delegate to the International Atomic Energy Agency, as saying that talks will focus on resolving "questions" about Tehran`s alleged attempt to develop nuclear weapons.
IAEA inspectors have demanded access to a military complex where the agency suspects secret atomic work has been carried out. Iran says inspectors will be allowed to visit the Parchin military site as a goodwill gesture, but it would require agreement between the two sides on guidelines for the inspection.
Tehran denies pursuing weapons technology, saying its program is for peaceful purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’