IAEA team visit Iran`s Gachin mine
Tehran: The inspectors of the UN nuclear watchdog -- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) -- visited Iran`s Gachin yellow cake mine, which produces yellowcake uranium for conversion to nuclear fuel, a media report said on Thursday.
However, no details were released and no comment was made about the Wednesday visit of the IAEA inspectors to Gachin, Xinhua reported.
The latest inspection was carried in line with implementing an agreement signed between the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran`s (AEOI) and the IAEA in Tehran in November 11, 2013.
IAEA inspectors also visited the Arak heavy water production plant December 08, 2013, as a part of the agreement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!