Idi Amin`s son charged with assault
London: Late Ugandan dictator Idi Amin`s 43rd child, Faisal Wangita, has been charged with a vicious attack, hours before he was to be deported out of Britain, a media report said.
Wangita, 28, is alleged to have been one of eight men who savagely attacked another deportee at an immigration centre, The Sun reported on Monday.
The victim suffered multiple injuries and he was hospitalised for three days. He will now stay back in Britain to provide evidence against attackers.
The attack took place at Colnbrook, near Heathrow Airport.
Wangita is believed to be Amin`s 43rd child, the media report said.
During Idi Amin`s 1971-79 reign, up to 400,000 people were believed to have been killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'