Idi Amin`s son charged with assault
London: Late Ugandan dictator Idi Amin`s 43rd child, Faisal Wangita, has been charged with a vicious attack, hours before he was to be deported out of Britain, a media report said.
Wangita, 28, is alleged to have been one of eight men who savagely attacked another deportee at an immigration centre, The Sun reported on Monday.
The victim suffered multiple injuries and he was hospitalised for three days. He will now stay back in Britain to provide evidence against attackers.
The attack took place at Colnbrook, near Heathrow Airport.
Wangita is believed to be Amin`s 43rd child, the media report said.
During Idi Amin`s 1971-79 reign, up to 400,000 people were believed to have been killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Stem cells injection could ward off glaucoma
- Japan police search home of suspect in stabbing spree
- 5 affordable hatchbacks with first-in-class features –Check out
- Twitter's Android app makes night-time tweeting easy
- Chinese troops camp in Uttarakhand's Chamoli, PLA helicopter violates Indian airspace