Idi Amin`s son charged with assault
London: Late Ugandan dictator Idi Amin`s 43rd child, Faisal Wangita, has been charged with a vicious attack, hours before he was to be deported out of Britain, a media report said.
Wangita, 28, is alleged to have been one of eight men who savagely attacked another deportee at an immigration centre, The Sun reported on Monday.
The victim suffered multiple injuries and he was hospitalised for three days. He will now stay back in Britain to provide evidence against attackers.
The attack took place at Colnbrook, near Heathrow Airport.
Wangita is believed to be Amin`s 43rd child, the media report said.
During Idi Amin`s 1971-79 reign, up to 400,000 people were believed to have been killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra