I`m Berlusconi`s secret lover, says beauty queen
London: A 20-year-old former beauty queen has claimed she has been the "secret lover" of Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi since she was 18.
Former Miss Montenegro Katarina Knezevic said she found the 75-year-old Italian leader "extraordinary".
"In love, age is not important," the Daily Express quoted Knezevic as telling Italian newspaper La Repubblica.
Knezevic said their "two-year affair" began after Berlusconi`s wife Veronica Lario walked out on him.
"I am Berlusconi`s girlfriend. Wherever he goes I go, I follow him everywhere. Our relationship is not a mystery, even if we have tried to avoid being photographed together. In love age is not important - an extraordinary person like him could be 100 years old, it would have no effect on me, he would have still struck me," she said.
Knezevic was once linked to film director Guy Ritchie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'