I`m Berlusconi`s secret lover, says beauty queen
London: A 20-year-old former beauty queen has claimed she has been the "secret lover" of Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi since she was 18.
Former Miss Montenegro Katarina Knezevic said she found the 75-year-old Italian leader "extraordinary".
"In love, age is not important," the Daily Express quoted Knezevic as telling Italian newspaper La Repubblica.
Knezevic said their "two-year affair" began after Berlusconi`s wife Veronica Lario walked out on him.
"I am Berlusconi`s girlfriend. Wherever he goes I go, I follow him everywhere. Our relationship is not a mystery, even if we have tried to avoid being photographed together. In love age is not important - an extraordinary person like him could be 100 years old, it would have no effect on me, he would have still struck me," she said.
Knezevic was once linked to film director Guy Ritchie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened