I`m Berlusconi`s secret lover, says beauty queen
London: A 20-year-old former beauty queen has claimed she has been the "secret lover" of Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi since she was 18.
Former Miss Montenegro Katarina Knezevic said she found the 75-year-old Italian leader "extraordinary".
"In love, age is not important," the Daily Express quoted Knezevic as telling Italian newspaper La Repubblica.
Knezevic said their "two-year affair" began after Berlusconi`s wife Veronica Lario walked out on him.
"I am Berlusconi`s girlfriend. Wherever he goes I go, I follow him everywhere. Our relationship is not a mystery, even if we have tried to avoid being photographed together. In love age is not important - an extraordinary person like him could be 100 years old, it would have no effect on me, he would have still struck me," she said.
Knezevic was once linked to film director Guy Ritchie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?