In Dubai, visitors told to `dress modestly` during Ramadan
Dubai: Shopping malls in Dubai have urged people, who are unaware of the cultural sensitivities of the country, to follow the dress code policy especially during Ramadan.
Malls like The Dubai Mall, the Mall of the Emirates, the City Centre and many others already have put up signboards, flyers, and even LCD screens in order to make sure that everyone is aware of the mall`s policies and their importance particularly during Ramadan, Gulf News reported.
The Dubai Mall spokesperson said in a statement that most of the visitors are aware of the dress code policy, but because the city hosts visitors from around the world, some of them not aware of the cultural sensitivities of the country.
According to mall`s dress code, respectful clothing amounts to knees and shoulders being covered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog