In slaying probe, Iran claims it penetrated Mossad
Tehran: Iran says it has arrested suspects in the assassination a year ago of one of its nuclear scientists in a months-long covert operation that also led it to penetrate Israel`s Mossad spy agency.
Iran blames the Mossad for the slaying of Tehran University physics professor Masoud Ali Mohammadi in a January 2010 bomb blast in Tehran.
A secret service statement read out on state TV Monday said its agents have also acquired key information about Mossad plots against Iran that it will detail later.
Iran has also accused Israel and the West of being behind a pair of bomb attacks that killed one nuclear scientist and wounded another in Tehran in November.
Iran says the attacks were part of a covert Western campaign to sabotage its nuclear program.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'