Indian national found dead in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur: An Indian national has been found dead in Malaysia, media reported Wednesday.
Ryoskhan Kose Avardeen, 29, was found dead by his neighbours around 5.40 a.m. Tuesday at his rented house in Limbang in the state of Borneo, who then alerted the police, Borneo Post reported.
Avardeen was believed to have hanged himself in front of the kitchen door of his rented house in Limbang Housing Tuesday.
Police said that there was no sign of injuries on the victim`s body.
"The body has been sent to the Limbang Hospital for post-mortem while the Indian high commission has been informed through Interpol," Mohd Bukhori Saffai, district police chief superintendent, was quoted as saying.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video