Indian national found dead in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur: An Indian national has been found dead in Malaysia, media reported Wednesday.
Ryoskhan Kose Avardeen, 29, was found dead by his neighbours around 5.40 a.m. Tuesday at his rented house in Limbang in the state of Borneo, who then alerted the police, Borneo Post reported.
Avardeen was believed to have hanged himself in front of the kitchen door of his rented house in Limbang Housing Tuesday.
Police said that there was no sign of injuries on the victim`s body.
"The body has been sent to the Limbang Hospital for post-mortem while the Indian high commission has been informed through Interpol," Mohd Bukhori Saffai, district police chief superintendent, was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III