Indian-origin man shot dead in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur: A 30-year-old Indian-origin businessman has been shot dead in the Malaysian city of Alor Setar, local media reported.
M Nagenthiran, a car repossessor, sustained three bullets injuries on his body which was found at the top floor of the five-storey building where he lived, in Taman Setia Jaya area in the capital city of the Malaysian state of Kedah yesterday.
A neighbour of Nagenthiran informed the police after spotting his body.
G Parameswary, wife of the deceased, said she woke up in the wee hours after police came to inform her at her residence about the incident.
"I opened the door to find a policeman standing outside. He told me that my husband was dead," The Malaysian Star newspaper quoted her as saying.
"I rushed out and found him lying in a pool of blood only a few metres from our unit," Parameswary said.
The deceased is survived by two children, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security