Indian-origin man shot dead in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur: A 30-year-old Indian-origin businessman has been shot dead in the Malaysian city of Alor Setar, local media reported.
M Nagenthiran, a car repossessor, sustained three bullets injuries on his body which was found at the top floor of the five-storey building where he lived, in Taman Setia Jaya area in the capital city of the Malaysian state of Kedah yesterday.
A neighbour of Nagenthiran informed the police after spotting his body.
G Parameswary, wife of the deceased, said she woke up in the wee hours after police came to inform her at her residence about the incident.
"I opened the door to find a policeman standing outside. He told me that my husband was dead," The Malaysian Star newspaper quoted her as saying.
"I rushed out and found him lying in a pool of blood only a few metres from our unit," Parameswary said.
The deceased is survived by two children, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan
- BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016 : BSEB Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2016, BSEB 12th Vocational Results to be declared at biharboard.bih.nic.in, www.biharboard.net
- US snubs Pakistan, says India's entry to nuclear club is not about arms
- Congress to hold legislature party meeting in Puducherry today, decision on CM candidate likely