Indirect Israel-Palestine talks to resume today
Cairo: Egypt-brokered indirect talks between the Palestinian and Israeli sides is scheduled to resume Monday morning.
The talks are a fresh attempt to reach a comprehensive ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, MENA news agency reported.
Well-informed Palestinian sources said that Egypt informed them that the Israeli delegation arrived in Cairo for the new talks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Maoists kill LJP leader, brother in Bihar
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Sania Mirza, Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna enter French Open second round
- Panama probe independent of Bachchan's presence at Modi bash: Union Law Minister
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM
- Jharkhand Maoists torch 35 vehicles in 150 days; contractors panic