Indonesian police arrest 3 more terror suspects
Jakarta: Indonesian police have arrested three Islamist militants wanted for allegedly plotting suicide attacks.
National police spokesman Maj Gen Anton Bachrul Alam says Heru Komarudin was arrested without a fight early Saturday in the capital, Jakarta.
The 31-year-old was one of five men wanted for allegedly plotting an April suicide bombing that injured 30 police officers in a mosque in the West Java town of Cirebon. Two of the five are still at large.
Alam says that two other men suspected of having links to Komarudin were arrested hours later in Bekasi, on the outskirts of Jakarta.
Alam says the two are suspected of helping to plot a suicide bombing in a church in the Central Java town of Solo in September that injured 22 worshippers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city