Indonesian police arrest 3 more terror suspects
Jakarta: Indonesian police have arrested three Islamist militants wanted for allegedly plotting suicide attacks.
National police spokesman Maj Gen Anton Bachrul Alam says Heru Komarudin was arrested without a fight early Saturday in the capital, Jakarta.
The 31-year-old was one of five men wanted for allegedly plotting an April suicide bombing that injured 30 police officers in a mosque in the West Java town of Cirebon. Two of the five are still at large.
Alam says that two other men suspected of having links to Komarudin were arrested hours later in Bekasi, on the outskirts of Jakarta.
Alam says the two are suspected of helping to plot a suicide bombing in a church in the Central Java town of Solo in September that injured 22 worshippers.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today