Indonesian police shoot dead two terror suspects
Jakarta: Indonesian police shot dead two terror suspects during an early morning raid on Friday on a property in the outskirts of Jakarta.
A Jakarta Post report said that a raid was conducted on a house in South Tangerang, 38 kilometres west of downtown Jakarta.
The paper further quoted the police as saying that the suspects had been trailed for three days.
News.com.au quoted Indonesia’s police spokesman Saud Usman Nasution as saying that two of the four terrorists under their radar were shot dead while trying to escape.
He said anti-terror police have confiscated a revolver, explosive materials, several books about jihad and documents outlining a bank robbery at the property.
A manhunt for the two other suspects is on, the Jakarta Post reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself