Indonesian women gang raped and faces caning, end of humanity !
Banda Aceh: An official says an Indonesian woman who was gang raped by men who accused her of having extramarital sex now faces possible public caning for violating Islamic law.
The 25-year-old widow said she was raped by eight men who allegedly found her having sex with a married man in her house. The men reportedly beat the man, doused the two with sewage, and then turned them over to Islamic police in conservative Aceh province.
The head of Islamic Shariah law in the district, Ibrahim Latief, today said that the two face nine strokes of a cane for violating religious law, pending an investigation. He said police have arrested three of the eight men and are hunting for the others. He said they face up to 15 years in prison.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video