Inflatable shark barred from Strauss-Kahn home
New York: Dominique Strauss-Kahn got an unusual visitor at his place of luxury house arrest in New York on Friday: an inflatable shark.
The toothy blue fish inflated to about the size of a small person came with a string of helium balloons brought by an unidentified man.
The man tried to give them to a security official at the door of Strauss-Kahn`s abode, but despite the mat reading "Welcome" outside, he was turned away. The balloons were the colours of the French and American flags -- red, white and blue.
The man with the shark was not the only member of the public curious to get closer to the former head of the International Monetary Fund. A group of Orthodox Jews dressed in black peered in at the door.
Strauss-Kahn is accused of a brutal sex assault against a hotel maid on May 14. He lives under strict house arrest in a USD 14 million house in Manhattan`s trendy TriBeCa neighbourhood and is awaiting a court appearance on June 06.
- Indian Premier League, Match 27: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Preview
- NEET first phase will be held on May 1; Supreme Court declines Centre's plea, says let the exams go on
- CBSE challenges Kerala HC order allowing Hijab in exam hall for AIPMT 2016
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!