Intercontinental ballistic missile test-fired in Russia
Moscow: An RS-12M Topol intercontinental ballistic missile test fired from the Kapustin Yar training range near Volgograd has successfully hit the target at the Sary-Shagan training range in
Kazakhstan, Russian Strategic Rocket Forces spokesman
Col Vadim Koval told Itar-Tass.
"The test launch aimed to confirm the stability of main
characteristics of the missile class in the period of extended
service life and to test measuring systems and payload of
intercontinental ballistic missiles," he said.
The test launch mission on Sunday was fully accomplished,
That was the second test launch of an RS-12M Topol
missile in 2010.
The first test launch was done from the Plesetsk
spaceport to the Kura training range in Kamchatka on October
28, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state