Intercontinental ballistic missile test-fired in Russia
Moscow: An RS-12M Topol intercontinental ballistic missile test fired from the Kapustin Yar training range near Volgograd has successfully hit the target at the Sary-Shagan training range in
Kazakhstan, Russian Strategic Rocket Forces spokesman
Col Vadim Koval told Itar-Tass.
"The test launch aimed to confirm the stability of main
characteristics of the missile class in the period of extended
service life and to test measuring systems and payload of
intercontinental ballistic missiles," he said.
The test launch mission on Sunday was fully accomplished,
That was the second test launch of an RS-12M Topol
missile in 2010.
The first test launch was done from the Plesetsk
spaceport to the Kura training range in Kamchatka on October
28, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Share household chores with wife for super sex life
- BJP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's arrest over water tanker scam report
- Rajan wants central banks to keep off competitive devaluation
- Shiv Sena backs Subramanian Swamy, takes a dig at BJP leadership
- Courtney Browne replaces Clive Lloyd as West Indies' chairman of selectors