Interpol China opens email for info on suspects
Beijing: The Interpol bureau in China Thursday opened an email account to which people can report on Chinese criminals who have fled overseas.
The email account - email@example.com - was disclosed by the ministry of public security, News Agency reported.
The ministry said the account was opened to allow whistleblowers to provide clues on the whereabouts of suspects who have left the country.
It said police encourage people to actively and truthfully provide information such as a suspect`s name, identification number, address, contacts and suspected crimes as well as photos of a suspect, if possible.
The identity of informants and the information they provide would be kept confidential.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO