Interpol China opens email for info on suspects
Beijing: The Interpol bureau in China Thursday opened an email account to which people can report on Chinese criminals who have fled overseas.
The email account - firstname.lastname@example.org - was disclosed by the ministry of public security, News Agency reported.
The ministry said the account was opened to allow whistleblowers to provide clues on the whereabouts of suspects who have left the country.
It said police encourage people to actively and truthfully provide information such as a suspect`s name, identification number, address, contacts and suspected crimes as well as photos of a suspect, if possible.
The identity of informants and the information they provide would be kept confidential.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva
- 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed announces 'jihad to free Pakistani rivers from India'
- Chinese ship inaugurates expanded Panama Canal