Interpol China opens email for info on suspects
Beijing: The Interpol bureau in China Thursday opened an email account to which people can report on Chinese criminals who have fled overseas.
The email account - firstname.lastname@example.org - was disclosed by the ministry of public security, News Agency reported.
The ministry said the account was opened to allow whistleblowers to provide clues on the whereabouts of suspects who have left the country.
It said police encourage people to actively and truthfully provide information such as a suspect`s name, identification number, address, contacts and suspected crimes as well as photos of a suspect, if possible.
The identity of informants and the information they provide would be kept confidential.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi