Intervention has had `certain effect`: Japan PM
Tokyo: Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan said on Friday that the country`s intervention in currency markets this week has had a "certain effect”.
Kan also said he plans to hold talks with US President Barack Obama during his trip to the US next week.
Kan kept allies in key posts in a cabinet reshuffle earlier on Friday, signaling he plans to press ahead with efforts to curb a huge public debt as he struggles with a strong yen and weak economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read