Investigators to give details on 2009 Rio-Paris Air France crash
Paris: French crash investigators plan to give an update on the sequence of events in the 2009 Rio-Paris jet disaster on May 27, the BEA air accident bureau said.
The bureau will set out further factual information about Air France flight 447, but will not for the time being attempt to explain the crash or interpret data from the recently recovered black boxes, a spokeswoman said on Friday.
"There will be factual and descriptive elements, with no analysis," a spokeswoman said.
"We will give information which has been validated so far on the chain of events in the flight."
The Airbus A330 jet crashed in the Atlantic on June 01, 2009, killing all 228 people on board.
The cause of the crash remains a mystery but is expected to become clear once the black boxes, recovered earlier this month after an almost two year search, have been fully analysed.
The BEA this week condemned conflicting media reports on the supposed cause of the crash.
The BEA`s official explanation of the available data is expected to come in an interim report which it plans to publish in the summer. The agency says the black box data is intact and should allow investigators to shed light on the disaster.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?