iPads gifted to British troops in Afghanistan for X-mas
London: British troops in Afghanistan have been gifted iPads for Christmas.
The Sun newspaper gave away free iPads to 10 soldiers in the war zone, courtesy Best Buy UK, one of the world`s largest consumer electronics retailers.
Soldier Joseph Rogers, 20, of the Second Royal Tank Regiment, said his iPad was "cool".
"It was a huge surprise and a nice Christmas present," he said.
Rogers said he would miss his family and friends in Midsomer Norton, Somerset, during the holidays.
But he added: "I`m doing a really interesting job and working with a great bunch of guys."
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why