Iran: 4 killed in military helicopter crash
Tehran: Iran says a military helicopter has crashed near the Iraqi border, killing all four people aboard.
The official IRNA news agency says a technical problem caused the chopper to go down on Saturday as it was preparing to land in Sardasht, about 10 kilometres from the Iraqi border in northwestern Iran.
The report says one Revolutionary Guard member and three crew members were killed.
No other details were immediately available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review