Iran arrests all suspects in nuke scientists` killings
Moscow: All individuals allegedly involved in the assassination of Iran`s nuclear scientists have been detained, the country`s intelligence ministry said Friday.
"All the elements involved in the assassinations of the country`s nuclear scientists have been identified and arrested," the Fars news agency quoted the ministry as saying.
The ministry suggested Mossad, Israel`s intelligence agency, was behind the assassinations, saying some of Mossad`s bases in neighbouring states "provided training and logistic support to the terrorist networks".
All suspects behind the assassinations of Iranian scientists Massoud Ali-Mohammadi, Majid Shahriari, Fereydoun Abbasi and Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan as well as Reza Qashqaei (Roshan`s driver) have been apprehended, the ministry said.
Earlier this month, Iranian Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi said that at least 20 terrorists behind the assassinations were arrested.
Iran earlier blamed the murders on Israeli and US intelligence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections: Did DMK use Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser to target AIADMK, Jayalalithaa over Chennai floods?
- Asthma attack without an inhaler: First aid tips – Watch!
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!