Iran can strike Israel`s nuclear sites: Commander
Tehran: The head of Iran`s elite Revolutionary Guards Corps said on Saturday that the Islamic Republic has the ability to attack arch-foe Israel`s nuclear sites.
When asked by Iran`s Arablic language television channel
Al-Alam whether Iran has the ability to strike Israeli nuclear
sites, Mohammad Ali Jafari said, "Yes, definitely we have this
capability because of the advances we have made in the past
two years to carry out such a task."
"We have said that all of Israel`s soil is under the
coverage of our missiles. We have such capability and can
certainly respond to any attack" by Israel.
His comments come a day before the annual day of the
Jafari had previously in March issued a similar
Relations between the two arch-foes have deteriorated in
the past four years under the rule of President Mahmoud
Israel, although widely believed to have nuclear weapons
itself, is strongly against Iran`s controversial nuclear
Global powers feel Iran`s nuclear drive is aimed at
seeking atomic weapons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`