Iran claims to have ‘Israeli military base’ images taken by drone
London: Iranian authorities have claimed to have images of sensitive Israeli military bases taken by an unmanned aircraft that were launched by Lebanon’s Hezbollah Movement earlier this month.
Senior Iranian MP Ismaeil Kowsari called the Israeli bases “forbidden sites”, but gave no details about the photos.
Kowsari also suggested Iranian drones have the ability to transmit data while in flight.
According to the Daily Mail, it also appeared aimed at warning Israel about the options for retaliation for any possible strikes on Iranian nuclear sites.
Kowsari, also was quoted as saying by the state-run media, that the Iranian-backed Hezbollah possesses more sophisticated Iranian-made drones than the one that took the pictures and was shot down by the Israeli military, including some that could carry weapons.
“These drones transmit the pictures online. The pictures of forbidden sites taken and transmitted by this drone are now in our possession,” Kowsari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Philippines` Duterte looking to destroy `Imperial Manila`
- Monsoon special: Steal the show by going bold and beautiful with hairdos
- Brexit will put pressure on global growth: IMF deputy MD
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out
- Help me, I want to live: 11-year-old boy appeals to PM Modi