Iran claims to have ‘Israeli military base’ images taken by drone
London: Iranian authorities have claimed to have images of sensitive Israeli military bases taken by an unmanned aircraft that were launched by Lebanon’s Hezbollah Movement earlier this month.
Senior Iranian MP Ismaeil Kowsari called the Israeli bases “forbidden sites”, but gave no details about the photos.
Kowsari also suggested Iranian drones have the ability to transmit data while in flight.
According to the Daily Mail, it also appeared aimed at warning Israel about the options for retaliation for any possible strikes on Iranian nuclear sites.
Kowsari, also was quoted as saying by the state-run media, that the Iranian-backed Hezbollah possesses more sophisticated Iranian-made drones than the one that took the pictures and was shot down by the Israeli military, including some that could carry weapons.
“These drones transmit the pictures online. The pictures of forbidden sites taken and transmitted by this drone are now in our possession,” Kowsari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'