Iran deploys defence staff in North Korea
Tokyo: Iran has reportedly deployed its defense staff in North Korea to strengthen ties in missile and nuclear development, as per Kyodo News agency report.
A team of Iran’s experts from Ministry of Defence are visiting a military facility.
Iran and North Korea had earlier signed an agreement in the field of science and technology.
On Saturday, Democratic People`s Republic of Korea (DPRK) announced its plan to launch another satellite in December after a failed attempt in April. South Korea was quick to issue a warning stating that it is actually a test of long-range missile, as per news agency report.
The South Korean authorities said that the testing of long-range missiles violated UN ban as it is an act of provocation, as per report.
The second version of Kwangmyongsong-3 will be launched from the Sohae Space Center in Cholsan County, North Phyongan Province, by the Unha-3 carrier rocket between Dec 10 and Dec 22, the official KCNA news agency said.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened