Iran develops new system to distract missiles
Tehran: Iran has developed a new system to distract ballistic missiles, a military official said.
The new system can prevent missiles from hitting their targets, said Deputy Commander of Iran`s Air Force General Seyyed Mohammad Alavi.
Iran`s Air Force has made great achievements in the production of smart ammunition and long-range weapons. The country will also start mass production of new weapons and ammunition to boost its deterrence, Press TV quoted him as saying.
The new breakthrough was announced by the Iranian Air Force after the country`s military conducted a successful test of its first domestically-built radar-evading drone model on Sunday.
"The drone, due to its physical attributes and the material used in its body, cannot be detected by any radar," Air Force Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why