Iran develops new system to distract missiles
Tehran: Iran has developed a new system to distract ballistic missiles, a military official said.
The new system can prevent missiles from hitting their targets, said Deputy Commander of Iran`s Air Force General Seyyed Mohammad Alavi.
Iran`s Air Force has made great achievements in the production of smart ammunition and long-range weapons. The country will also start mass production of new weapons and ammunition to boost its deterrence, Press TV quoted him as saying.
The new breakthrough was announced by the Iranian Air Force after the country`s military conducted a successful test of its first domestically-built radar-evading drone model on Sunday.
"The drone, due to its physical attributes and the material used in its body, cannot be detected by any radar," Air Force Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Anybody can play Sangeeta Bijlani's role but not Naureen's: Prachi Desai
- Coal scam: Rungtas move HC against conviction, CBI reply sought
- Riteish Deshmukh has a new name for Tiger Shroff
- WATCH: Urvashi Rautela's sizzling dance with Dwayne Bravo at a party!
- Sangeeta Bijlani not miffed with 'Azhar', says Emraan Hashmi