Iran, Europeans discuss sanctions
Tehran: Iran`s semiofficial Mehr news agency says six European ambassadors are meeting Iranian officials to discuss the European Union sanctions against Tehran over its nuclear program.
Mehr says envoys from Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Portugal and Netherlands were invited to Iran`s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday.
The report says the talks are focused on EU sanctions, which include a boycott of new oil contracts with Iran.
Iran has strongly denounced the EU action.
Mehr didn`t provide further details. The United States and its allies accuse Iran of seeking nuclear weapons, a charge Tehran denies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi