Iran, Europeans discuss sanctions
Tehran: Iran`s semiofficial Mehr news agency says six European ambassadors are meeting Iranian officials to discuss the European Union sanctions against Tehran over its nuclear program.
Mehr says envoys from Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Portugal and Netherlands were invited to Iran`s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday.
The report says the talks are focused on EU sanctions, which include a boycott of new oil contracts with Iran.
Iran has strongly denounced the EU action.
Mehr didn`t provide further details. The United States and its allies accuse Iran of seeking nuclear weapons, a charge Tehran denies.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?