Iran hangs murderer in public
Tehran: Iran hanged a murderer in public in the capital Tehran on Wednesday morning, official IRNA news agency reported.
The executed man, who was also referred to as the "hunter of girls," had killed two young girls and wounded nine others with knife after robbing them, said the report.
Crimes including drug trafficking, murder, adultery, rape and armed robbery are subject to death penalty in Iran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report